|Best Overall||Runner Up||Premium Pick|
|Lian Li PC-11DW 011||CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X||Thermaltake Tower 900|
Top 7 Best PC Cases For RTX 3080 & 3090
1. Lian Li PCO11 Dynamic – Best Overall
- Attractive design and look
- Value for money
- Ideal for water cooling
- Quality construction that is strong and durable
- No noise
- Compatible with ATX, EATX, and MicroATX motherboards
- Ideal for RTX3080 and RTX3090
- A little heavy.
- Tempered glass requires regular cleaning
2. Corsair Crystal 680x-Runner Up
- Incredible cooling potential
- Amazing thermal performance
- Three side glass panels
- Excellent filtration system
- Smart RGB lighting
- Dual-chamber layout
- Moderate acoustic performance
Corsair’s 680X RGB computer case is elegant and stylish for RTX3080 and RTX3090. The dual-chamber design helps keep components cool and protected. The rear hinges and front magnets have been recessed to minimize damage to the interior. The rear chamber is large and contains a filter that organizes the cables.
The 680X RGB has more space, which makes it easier to conceal cables and other hardware. A dual-chamber design allows the vertical installation of a GPU. There is plenty of space for fans and radiators.
The 680X can accommodate up to seven hard drives and a GPU. This mid-tower case supports ATX motherboards. It offers 180mm CPU clearance and 330mm GPU clearance.
It measures 16.65×13.54x 19.88 inches and weighs 11.6 Kilograms.
Three glass panels are featured on the CORSAIR Crystal Series680X RGB computer case. The hinged top panel and the hinged side panels are hinged. Secure closing is possible with the top panel’s four thumbscrews.
The Crystal 680X has three glass panels. It also features two USB 3.0 ports and a USB Type C port. To maintain airflow, it comes with three LL120 RGB 120mm fans.
The Corsair Crystal 680X RGB is an impressive piece of hardware. The sleek, stylish design will be noticed wherever it goes. Corsair’s Crystal 680X RGB is designed to appeal to liquid cooling fans. It is cube-shaped with smoked tempered glasses flanking the front airflow openings. You can also view your components through the RGB capability.
3. Thermaltake Tower 900 Premium Pick
- Compatible with all types of motherboards
- High-end gaming at its best
- Design with 5-millimeter tempered glass
- Mounting vertical GPUs
- Perfect for dual-loop liquid cooling systems
4. Corsair 4000D airflow – Budget Pick
- Great cable management
- Includes 2 x 120 mm fans
- Front panel with high airflow
- Up to 4 drives can be accommodated
- Top-tier build quality
- No RGB lights
5. NZXT H210i Gaming Case – Best Mini Case
- Ready for water cooling
- Integrated RGB lighting
- NZXT CAM Application
- Good cable management.
- Not for EATX motherboards
6. Rog Strix Helios GX601
- Superior build quality
- Aura Sync allows you to customize RGB lights
- Includes a GPU support bracket
- Includes a Cable management cover
- Mounting vertical graphics cards
- Only two spots for 3.5″ drives
7. NZXT H510 Elite
- Excellent acoustic performance
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C ports
- Outstanding thermal performance
- Looks sleek
- RGB integrated lighting and fans
- Reduction in front panel cables